Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Up and ready

Today we switch motels. Spending half a day at the same training facility as yesterday, then three of us are being shipped to the new lication after lunch. This morning was an intetesting wake up as my alarm did not go off due to the fact that when I set it last night I didn't select Tuesday as a "repeat alarm" day. Be that as it may, my intetnal clock was on the job and woke me at 5:35am. So I am up and dressed, repacked and ready to check out of the room. We three travelers to the new facility have to bring our luggage to school with us, so I guess its a good thing they gave us a van to drive back in this morning.

I am feeling the muscle burn from doing the physical test yesterday. Knees are not complaining but the muscles around them are achy. So this tells me that the physical part of the job will be sculpting me a little bit. I look.forward to the physical challenges that are going to come up, but the apprehension is still there based on that looming unknown sitting there before me. One day at a time, take the challenges as they come and try not to worry about anything that isn't a reality.

Well, it's time for breakfast and checkout. Let's get this day started.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment