Thursday, June 30, 2011

This is it.

So i have taken my time and energy and sat back an reassessed my situation.

I am not happy with my choice of careers. I thought that I would much happier and more confident about doing this job. I am good at it for a beginner, I can drive the truck with a semblance of safety and competance.

However I feel that I am out of comfort zone and way out in left field. I feel that I am a danger on the road, if not in actuality then simply in my mind.

I am tired, frustrated, scared, uncomfortable and lonely. All I really want to do is go home and find a job there.

I can't honestly say that i have wasted time pursuing this. I learned a great deal about the job and about myself. I am not haopy that i lost half a year getting here, but i wouldn't trade the exoerience for anything

I still have to talk to my trainer about my decision and see what happens from there. If the ridicule continues, well, I only have to deal with it for a little while. I have to live my own life the way I want it to be.

Is this chapter of my life complete? I don't really know. I have a few more day of adventure before I close out,this blog officially, so we have some more reading to do. Lets take it day by day, fir I still have to get home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment