Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1

Got my ass up at 5:30am this morning to start my day. Being in central time means its actually 6:30 and an extra hidden hour is fine by me.
Its going to take a couple days of sleeping in a bed to feel normal again. I could use a few more hours, but not gonna risk missing the shuttle at all. Sleep was actually somewhat hard to come by last night. i had gotten so used to sleeping while moving that when i laid in bed, all i could do was lie there with eyes closed and racing thoughts. I was evenrually able to sleep and got around 7 hours or so.

Bteakfast at the motel will be ready in about 30 minutes. I will be taking advantage of that, though i doubt there will be any protien involved. I will take what i can get. My only fear now is not passing their screening tests today. What if I get sent home for whatever reason? They will have to spring for the ticket back because i can't afford it. The only thing i can do now is to break my day down to one thing at a time and set my worries aside until absolutely necessary. I will not be my own obsticle and stumble over nothing but my own two feet.

So i am dressed and ready as i can be. From there we shall see what goes from there.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment