Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Accomplished

Do today i passed the last thing i needed to move on to the test i need to take to determine if i maintain employment here.

I needed to demonstrate a 90°/90° backup into a tight hole between two trailers. I did it, but there were still a bunch of snide comments when i would go to look at positioning and such. Apparently all the things I was told to do in class were all pointless as it wastes time at the shipper and consignee.

I am being given hard lessons on time management. The problem is that i am highly flustered about getting somewhat accurate results in the amount of time i need. Maybe i just need to be making up my own system to make sure i cover my bases.

I am tired and I am currently stuck at a shippers trailer area cuz i found a break air hose that is showing threads which puts the trailer out if service until its fixed. We have to wait til morning and drive down the street and get the hose repaired before we can drive.

Anyway, night all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment