Sunday, June 26, 2011

End of day..

So we had our review tonight right before bed. He stated that even with the low points of today, i still did alright overall. I did not bring up the ridicule point yet for two reasons.

1: I want to sleep on it for the night and see how i feel about it in the morning.

2: I feel that it would have been a shitty way to end the night.

I know i am tired and that probably accounted for a lot if my mistakes today. Thats not an excuse, i find it a fact. So after sleeping on it, i may have a different view on things. Plus i may have silently made my point that i was not happy with the feesback by staying away from the truck for 5 hours and not really talking all night.

Anyways, sleep time now. Home time soon. I have a lot to dream about between the job and home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment