Saturday, June 4, 2011

The end is near?

So I did actually contact the trucking company all week.

As of the last Friday before the date of this post, the company is now waiting on the clinic that did my physical to sign off on a 1 year medical card.

What this means is that I know where said clinic is. If by Wednesday they haven't done anything I may drive my happy ass down to said clinic and sit in their waiting room all day until the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner gets on the freaking ball and signs a couple of papers and faxes them back.

I am beyond patient at this point, I DARE say that I have been down right tolerant. Everyday things are boring now, I can't hold an interest into anything. This tells me that I am ansi to go out and do something, ya know, like WORK. Or some foolish thing like that where I get paid after..

I am getting tired of every Sunday thinking that this will be the week I get to know when I start.

I am hoping to high heaven that this will be finally that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment