Saturday, June 11, 2011

I have watched the sun rise, I have watched the sun set from the window of my bus. I have been in transit for 24 hours officially, not all of it driving. There have been long rest stops along the way to keep things interesting. So far we have had one passenger arrested for drinking a beer in front of a cop in downtown Atlanta. I made a friend along the way but she had to catch another bus to St. Louis when we stopped at Nashville.

Sleeping is interesting, I fear I will have some interesting knots to work out when I get to my hotel/motel room. For now, I am riding in the dark in the rain and watching the lightning flash among the clouds. It peaceful for now, though I am starting to be overwhemled at the idea of actually doing trucking. One problem at a time though. Get there first, worry about other things after that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment