Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stabbity

We are kinda jogging loads this weekend. We dropped off a load at a relay point and picked up a new load a day early. We are going to attempt to deliver the early load a day early tomorrow if possible.

I did pretty well all day today, then we came to the truck stop and i fucked up but good. I know what i did wrong and i was kinda scolded. Im sure that wasnt the intent but i was pissed enough that i fucked up, i didnt need the unintentional ridicule afterwards. I came really close to saying "fuck it, drive me back to the terminal and get me home." I was that pissed. I know i did the wrong thing, i am fucking trying my damndest. Sigh. I know that i am my own worst critic and i beat myself up over every mistake. I don't neef help in that area. Needless to say, it happened and it was overwith. I guess the trainer might have felt he went overboard as well since he bought me dinner at Culver's.

After dinner, i was able to get a shower and relax for a bit. Its amazing what a shower can do for you. Gonna be an early day tomorrow, so bedtime soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment