Saturday, June 25, 2011

Early day.

Drove from Missouri thru 3/4 of Iowa yesterday. I have about a 2 hour drive left to get to a drop yard in Minnesota. Then its just training stuff for the rest of the day.

Every is a little bit better with my driving skill. I had a review yesterday and out of like ten skill sets that i have to work on while out on the road, i only have 3 that need real work on.

I am getting a grip on the lonliness I think. I don't feel all doomy as i did the other day. We will see hiw that goes.

I have 45 minutes before i have to get "wheels rolling", today was an early day cuz the trailer has to be dropped at the yard we are headed to by 10am. So my ass was up at 5 and out doing my pre-trip by 10 past 5. Hopefully today will be a better day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment