Monday, June 20, 2011

Now... rest

Finally, I made it to the end of the week of training. Now I take all that I have learned and start using it out in the real world. First, however, I get to rest for a day or so.

Today also marks that I am now employed officially with this company. We were all given a nice handy dandy baseball cap with the comapny logo and a pin. We were all assigned a over the road trainer, mine will actually be in the area tomorrow, but I have to wait my 34 hours to get my reset as I only have 8 hours of time left to work on my 70 hours. Which is nice because I am exhausted. I get to sleep in tomorrow, but we will see if my ass makes it past 7am.

I am apprehensice and anxious about this next phase of training. I am really hoping I get a trainer that I am compatible with. It is a 50/50 shot, but I am hopeful. All things still seem to point toward me doing this job and the efforts that I have put into it already have borne fruit and results. So I will keep heading down this path and see what happens.

I am tired, so this will be a short entry. Time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment