Monday, May 2, 2011

Just a little frustrated

Went down to pass in the paperwork I forgot to bring with me earlier.

That's when I find out that the check that is being cut for my hazmat endorsement is going to be mailed to me. Also, that the earliest I may get it is Saturday. Which means I can't go down and get my license until next Monday.

While this isn't a big deal, I was kinda geared up to go down today and get it done and over with. I guess that's part of the curve ball they call life or just living with other people with their agendas in this world. Either way, it gives me a week to brush up on my Hazmat studies. It is also a good thing that I pushed my orientation date out to the 16th of May. Otherwise I would have had to call up and reschedule things.

No comments:

Post a Comment