Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finally!

Made it to the Drivers License office and took my hazmat test today. Good thing i studied the little bit I did. 30 questions can only get 6 wrong or you fail. I got 5 wrong but made it through the test with a passing grade!

So now I am sitting in the waiting area for my Class A/CDL license. Apparently the hazmat endorsement will not be on my initial licence because they have to do a background check. So I will get that in the mail in 30 days or so.

I spoke to company 2 today about the official employment offer. I have to pass a second physical, which shouldnt be too bad. Then I be able to set my orientation date. Once there, I will have to pass a physical stress test which emulates various positions and exercises that can happen thru a common work day. I am confident that I am up for that challenge. They also do a drug screen via hair follicle, I will have to look that one up. I also need to gather together $55.00 for the card passport to be able to drive to Canada and back. Any donations would be great, or click some of the ads on the sides. Anything helps, the only readon I ask for help is that unemployment does not pay for much beyond basic survival needs. So thank you for helping out in any way.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment