Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Orientation complete

Just finished up orientation, waiting on a check and repair on my Qualcomm unit, then I will be able to login for the first time and get my first load. I am kinda anxious to finally get started and see how this goes. The support from FedEx is simply amazing here. When they say they will answer any questions I have, they really pulled through.

Aside from waiting, I will have to figure out logging in and being available. Being in a cargo van I don't have to worry about hours of service logging or violations. I only have to log if I have placards on the van and there are certain amounts that can be transported without placards. I also have to organize my van a bit more so it looks presentable. Once I have a home trip, I can drop off a few bags and swap out to a ruck sack or something. So many little questions, but I am certain to find the answers as I go along.

Just for giggles, here I am in my new FedEx apparel.


No comments:

Post a Comment