Saturday, July 7, 2012

On the way to training..

After a nice trip from Florida to Virginia, I was able to get a good night's sleep. Once I got up to start my day, I signed my contractor contract and got my keys for the van and headed out to Pittsburgh to visit with a friend for the rest of the weekend.
The drive was a total of 9 hours long due to a couple of immediate bathroom rest stops that could not wait. I know, tmi but that's reality. When I got there, finding the driveway turned out to be a challenge.  No street lights and Google maps wasn't that accurate for the driveway opening but after driving up and down the street a couple times, I was able to find it.
Now, I am glad I have Sunday to myself because after 2 beers I'm quite slathered. Not sure when I turned into a cheap date. Well, either way, I have 24 plus hours to sober up. This will be a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment