Sunday, July 8, 2012

A day of rest

Sleep is such a wonderful sensation. Sometimes the act of sleeping is enough to make someone forget what is going on. Such is the way for me when I sleep. The difficult part is waking up suddenly to a sound, real or imagined, and having it jar me to wakefulness. That has happened the last couple of nights because I am taking a prescription every 8 hours. The alarm that is set goes off in the 3am time frame, which at its best, is a confusing time by its own right. Looking around and wondering where I am and what's going on is quite scary until I can realize where I am,

Today is a day of rest before going the last 2 hours to my training site. After sitting down and talking with my new "Boss", the job is actually looking better and better. There is still that hanging apprehension that I feel known as that "Other Shoe". Whether it exists and whether it will fall, I believe, is totally up to me and how *I* play this game. For it is a game now, one that has high stakes. If I don't play it right or well, I risk the well being of myself and my family, however if I am able to understand this game and bring it into a realm that I feel I can control and manipulate properly so i have the advantage, the possibility of making some good money is there.

For now, I will not think on it. Today is a day of rest and unwinding my brain. I had a few Guinness last night when I came in, which helped me relax a bit and absorb the ideas and happenings of the last few days. Today I will meet some new people that I will joke and laugh with. From there, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment