Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost there

Today was the last full day of orientation

Got together all my permits and registrations for my vehicle and organized my paperwork that I will be working with. I think I may have over did it a bit. I was told that it might be a good idea to swipe anything free for the truck. The two major things that I would need are Bill of Ladings and TripPak envelope to send in the paperwork for each delivery. So, I think I have WAY more than I actually need, but I won't be wanting for these items for a LONG while.

Tomorrow will be a half day of orientation, getting the Qualcomm link setup and *fixed*. Once that is done, I login and wait for my first load opportunity. I am kinda of excited and anxious, all the while I sit here thinking about it, my levels of mixed emotions rise and fall. I am tired and I should go to bed. I have an early day in the morning.

All the while I sit here, my thoughts wander and wonder what is in store for me. Everyone has high hopes for me, including myself. The need and desire to do well is strong.So tomorrow will show what will happen through all this planning and hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment