Friday, July 6, 2012

On the road.

So I am back on the road traveling to my vehicle of transport today. I left Florida at,12:30am and arrive at my rendezvous point in Columbia, SC at the state farmers market at 8:00am. We beat my pickup here by 90 minutes.
I still have a lot of stress and pent up energy about this move. I am pretty sure it's all unresolved stress from my first attempt at driving. Everyone I talk to states that I will do fine and I do believe them in that assessment. Shaking off this stress is rough so far but everything that needed to fall into place to make this job happen, slipped into place like a cog wheel. I think the hardest part is separating myself from a permanent structure that I can call home. The last place I was calling home had been dismantled and shipped back to Orlando to be packed in boxes. I know I have several ports of call that I am welcome to show up at but having a place and a space that I can claim as "home" is lost to me at the moment. I feel like I did 10 years ago when I left Massachusetts and struck out with what I could carry in my car.
I know I can shake this and do what needs doing. It's just going to take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment